sábado, 2 de maio de 2020

My favorite place in Laguna

Laguna is a beautiful and historic city in Santa Catarina, Brazil.  It is 130 km from the state capital, Florianópolis. My favorite place in Laguna is Mar Grosso beach, because it is a beautiful place, where you can rest, walk, read a book looking at the sea, and still have a lot of fun with your friends.  And of course I can't forget to mention Carnival that shakes the city and is in the heart of most people.  But I would like to say that although this beach is my favorite place, I really love the city center, which is very historic and beautiful, with a design of yesteryear.  But if you want to visit more beaches, the Santa Marta Lighthouse is also a great option!


 Vista área da praia do mar grosso - Foto de Praia Mar Grosso ...
( Mar Grosso Beach)

Farol de Santa Marta/SC | Laguna santa catarina, Praia de garopaba ...  ( Santa Marta Lighthouse)

Aniversário de 343 anos de Laguna será comemorado com solenidade ... ( Center)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário